Monday, February 15, 2010

Kyle Davis- Ridiculous Framing from Fox

Link: http://www.foxnews.com/story/0,2933,584883,00.html

Fox never ceases to outdo themselves with "in your face" reporting. In this expose Jenny Block details how all the everyday items found throughout the shelves at Walgreens are actually the tools of the bedroom, hidden in plain sight. Of course these items are sold here: it's a drug store. Where else can one go to get all this stuff in one place. Obviously the condoms and lubricants are used for sex, but more than that they put a nice bow tie on the frame this article is creating.
I'd like to add that while I searched the web for quite some time, I struggled to find some news with an obvious frame that I liked. Most of my searches were just Haiti and Olympics news. Thanks to fox for loading their site with 'news' like "Fox on Sex!"

-Kyle Davis

No comments:

Post a Comment